CAPE MAY LEGAL OFFICE
The Cape May Legal Office is located on the main deck of the Mission Support Building at Training Center Cape May, New Jersey. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 0730 to 1600. We can be reached via telephone at (609) 898-6902.
We serve as legal advisor to the Commanding Officer of Training Center Cape May. Tenant commands should reach out to their servicing legal office. If you are seeking representation or have questions regarding a pending Administrative or CGIS investigation, please contact DSO to advise you on your rights and options. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
We provide legal assistance services to those persons eligible under COMDTINST 5801.4 (series), Section 5.a.
- Members of the Armed forces who are on active duty (including reservists on active duty or scheduled for deployment),
- Members and former members entitled to retired or retainer pay or equivalent pay,
- Officers of the commissioned corps of the Public Health Service who are on active duty or entitled to retired or equivalent pay,
- Dependents of members and former members described in paragraphs (1), (2), and (3) above,
- Other persons authorized by the Judge Advocate General.
The legal assistance services that we provide include: Title 10 Notary, Last Will and Testaments, Powers of Attorney (Health Care, General, and Special), Health Care Directives, Family Law (Divorce, Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support), Immigration Issues, and the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act. Please contact us for an appointment. Below includes the required intake form.
Legal Assistance Forms
Legal Assistance Handouts