What FC-A Does:
- Assesses compliance measures, standards, and readiness to operate.
- Recommends strategies to achieve service-wide standardization.
- Oversees operational unit readiness reporting program.
- Manages armories, ammunition, and small arms firing ranges.
- Provide Mission Management support to Prevention field units and HQ program element.
How FC-A Benefits the CG:
- Driving service-wide, Assessment, Inspection, and Audit standardization.
- Through stand-up of AIA Governance Office (GO).
- Key goal is to reduce burden •Ensures policy & regulatory compliance.
- Through both AIA GO and MMS programs.
- Operational Readiness Reporting (CG-RACE)
- Informs operational commanders on unit readiness.
Checklists can be found on the CG Portal at: