Force Readiness Command Training Division (FC-T)
The FORCECOM Training Division prepares, educates and trains the Coast Guard workforce. We facilitate systematic analyses and develop non-training human performance solutions to improve workforce performance.
Our functions include:
- Develop and maintain plans and policies for training, education, and development programs for the Coast Guard.
- Develop standards and evaluation programs to determine the effectiveness of all performance solutions.
- Serve as program manager for recruit training, instructor development, and course designer programs.
- Develop Human Performance Technology expertise across the Coast Guard.
- Coordinate performance, training, education, and development plans and policy with the Deputy Commandant for Operations (DCO) and Deputy Commandant for Mission Support (DCMS).
- Monitor a system wide performance assessment program to include training, evaluation, impact, cost, and performance support interventions.
- Serve as the Coast Guard link to DHS for agency wide training initiatives.
- Serve as the Headquarters focal point for programming and budgeting information for the performance, training, and education system.