FORCECOM HomeOur OrganizationFORCECOM UNITSTraCen Cape MayAdmin ServicesHousingApply


    Applications for Family housing MUST be submitted by all incoming personnel with dependents. Single persons should contact the Master at Arms (MAA) at (609) 898-6220 for room availability.

    1. Download and complete a Housing Application DO NOT USE SSN, USE EMPLID
      Obtain a copy of your BAH Dependency Emergency Data from your Yeoman.
    2. Obtain a copy of your completed Orders (CG-5131) from your Yeoman.
    3. Email or Fax all three documents to the Housing Office at (609) 898-6274.
    4. Call to confirm that your application was received at (609) 898-6918 or 6917.
    5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for mandatory assignments to Government quarters. 
    6. Bedroom Eligibility Information