Training Center Cape May Housing consists of 174 family units including a command designated house. There are 48 two-bedroom units, 93 three-bedroom units, and 32 four-bedroom units. 5-single family homes are reserved for staff and command(s). There are 63 Unaccompanied Personnel Housing (UPH) rooms for permanent party single members.
Hours of Operation
Weekdays 0800 - 1600 Lunch 1130 - 1230
Closed on Federal Holidays
Temporary Quarters may be available and can be reserved by contacting the Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Department at (609) 898-6922.
Housing Regulations and Forms
Submit a Housing Application
Applications for Family housing MUST be submitted by all incoming personnel with dependents. Single persons should contact the Master at Arms (MAA) at (609) 898-6220 for room availability.
- Download and complete a Housing Application. Sex Offender Policy DO NOT USE SSN, USE EMPLID
- Obtain a copy of your completed Orders (CG-5131) from your Yeoman.
- Email all three documents. Email to the Housing Office at D05-DG-TRACENCM-Housing@uscg.mil
- Call to confirm that your application was received at (609) 898-6918 or 6917.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for mandatory assignments to Government quarters.
Bedroom Eligibility Information
Requests for routine maintenance requests must be called-in to the TRACEN Service Request Line at (609) 898-6945 or by Work Order (EMAIL) Work Order. Emergency, or after hours, requests should be directed to the TRACEN OOD at (609) 898-6915.