Training Center Cape May Housing consists of 172 Coast Guard owned housing units and 2 command quarters. Currently, there are 48 two bedroom units, 92 three bedroom units, and 32 four bedroom units. In addition, Training Center Cape May has 85 Unaccompanied Personnel Housing (UPH) rooms for single members.
Relocation Assistance Manager
Personnel enrolled in the Special Needs Program should contact the Work Life Staff. You must email the Relocation Manager 45 days prior to your transfer to receive a relocation information package. Please include the following information in your email:
- First and Last Name
- Current Address
- New Unit Name
- Anticipated Date of Arrival
- Contact Phone Number
Hours of Operation
Weekdays 0800 - 1600 Lunch 1130 - 1230
Closed on Federal Holidays
Temporary Quarters may be available and can be reserved by contacting the Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Department at (609) 898-6922.
Housing Regulations and Forms
Submit a Housing Application
Applications for Family housing MUST be submitted by all incoming personnel with dependents. Single persons should contact the Master at Arms (MAA) at (609) 898-6220 for room availability.
- Download and complete a Housing Application. Sex Offender Policy DO NOT USE SSN, USE EMPLID
Obtain a copy of your BAH Dependency Emergency Data from your Yeoman.
- Obtain a copy of your completed Orders (CG-5131) from your Yeoman.
- Email or Fax all three documents Email to the Housing Office at (609) 898-6274.
- Call to confirm that your application was received at (609) 898-6918 or 6917.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for mandatory assignments to Government quarters.
Bedroom Eligibility Information
Requests for routine maintenance requests must be called-in to the TRACEN Service Request Line at (609) 898-6945 or by Work Order (EMAIL) Work Order. Emergency, or after hours, requests should be directed to the TRACEN OOD at (609) 898-6915.