Due to a potential lapse in federal funding, this website will not be actively managed. 

For additional information, please visit our CURRENT STATUS page.



The Voluntary Education department provides services to assist with professional growth through higher education throughout your Coast Guard career. These services include: Registrar Services for degree entry and JST updates, Course Support Testing for qualification testing and ESO designation/relief, as well as support for Tuition Assistance matters and Grant Applications.



Voluntary Education (Tuition Assistance, Registrar Services & Credentialing)

Customer Service Line: (757) 343-4660

ETQC Tuition Assistance Customer Service: ETQC-SMB-TAG-USCG.MIL

ETQC Credentialing Assistance Customer Service: ETQC-SMB-CGCOOL@USCG.MIL