GI BILL ENTITLEMENT
For up-to-date information on the Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) GI Bill programs, please visits the DVA website. The USCG GI Bill POC is Mr. Reidus Stokes.
There are various education and training programs administered by the VA. See below summary or start your application now:
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill offers higher education and training benefits to Veterans, Service members, and their families who served after Sept. 10, 2001.
- The Montgomery GI Bill assists active duty and Reservists with the pursuit of higher education degrees, certificates, and other education and training.
- These other VA education and training programs offer various education and training benefits or increased benefits to certain Reservists and Veterans and their survivors and dependents:
TA TOP-UP FACTS
- Tuition Assistance Top-Up can only be paid to claimants receiving the Montgomery GI Bill-Active Duty (MGIB-AD/Chapter 30) benefit
- Only covers the difference between the Tuition Assistance and actual cost of course.